Directions to our St Marys Lodge for departure of most tours:
- Highway 95 A between Cranbrook and Kimberley.
- Take St Mary Lake Road (north of Marysville, south of Kimberley). Left turn if coming from Cranbrook/Marysville. Right turn if coming from Kimberley.
- St Mary Lake Road ends at St Mary Lake and becomes St Mary Forest Service Road (FSR) (approx. 15 km from Highway 95A). Pavement ends and gravel logging road begins. St Mary FSR km markers start at 27 km. The St Mary River Lodge is 25 km from where pavement ends and where gravel starts and where 27 km marker is on road.
- Stay on St Mary FSR. At 39 km left fork to Redding FSR. Stay on St Mary FSR – STAY STRAIGHT!!! Do not turn onto Redding FSR.
- At 49 km St Mary FSR ends and road forks becoming Dewar Creek FSR (right fork) and West Fork St Mary (left fork). St Mary River Lodge sign is at this junction. Take the left fork (as per the sign arrow – West Fork St Mary FSR).
- The lodge is 3 km from the sign.
- At the horse corral at 3 km look to immediate left and turn down the driveway. The lodge is not visible from the road.
Drive time is approx. 1 hour from either Kimberley or Marysville and approx. 50 min from Kimberley Riverside Campground.